Mike Neill, Performance Coach
- Beside developing Vertex, Mike is the President and founder of Michael Neill & Associates, Inc. MNA specializes in:
- Sales and Service Culture Development
- Leadership Development
- Performance Coaching Development
- Internal Service Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Mike is the President and founder of Michael Neill & Associates, Inc., and the author of two books, Creating and Maintaining a Credit Union Sales and Service Culture, and Coaching for Maximum Performance. Mike also is the author of the most popular research work in the history of The Filene Research Institute, "Attributes Common Among High Performing Managers." Additionally Mike is one of the most sought after speakers in the Credit Union Movement.
- In addition to an undergraduate degree in Organizational Development, Mike is certified as a Servant Leader, through Gonzaga University, and as an Executive Coach, by the International Coaching Federation. Mike is closing in on the completion of an M.A. in Organizational Leadership at Gonzaga University.
Tansley Stearns, Performance Coach
- Tansley has a long history with MNA including serving as a key member of the management team at two credit unions where MNA implemented ServiStar. Tansley’s outstanding work with the two ServiStar credit unions facilitated her being named a ServiStar Alumni Emeritus. AE’s, as we call them, serve as peer leaders for ServiStar Clients and assist in the planning and implementation of the annual ServiStar Users Group Meeting.
- Tansley Stearns is the Director of Innovation for the Filene Research Institute where she is responsible for transforming research and innovation into real world implementations in the credit union movement. Tansley has credit union leadership and management experience, over the past 14 years with three credit unions; she has been responsible for strategic development/implementation, and sales and service delivery while overseeing frontline teams including the call center, branches, plus marketing & business development. Tansley’s work helped her credit union win first place in both the Dora Maxwell & Louise Herring awards.
Julie Dicus, Client Relations Manager
- Julie Dicus is the Client Relations Manager for Vertex. Julie has spent her career cultivating sales and service excellence for financial institutions. With more than 24 years in both banks and credit unions, Julie transforms service fundamentals into extraordinary experiences that lead to outstanding results. She is passionate about service excellence and helping others grow their talents. Julie's role with Vertex is to onboard new participants, coordinate and support participant and performance coach work, and ensure participant and credit union client satisfaction.